Smart doorbell - functions
On the start page, you can see all your registered door intercoms. You can manage the door intercom system or switch to live mode by tapping the desired system.
1. Live mode
In live mode you can view the current picture of the door intercom. You can also access the following functions from here:
- Signal strength (WiFi)
- Playing back the sound of the door intercom On / Off
- SD/HD - switch (Image quality)
- Battery status
- Save current door intercom image on smartphone
- Intercom function
- Record current video and safe it on smartphone
- Playback of recordings on the SD card (if available)
- Playback of recordings in cloud storage (if available)
- Viewing photos and videos saved on the smartphone
You can find the settings by clicking in live mode on the top right on . The following settings are important here:
Name and symbol of the door intercom
- Click on the name of your door intercom (top item in the settings). Here you can change the name and symbol.
- You can also set the location (room) here if you have created a home.
- To be found under setting of the basic functions
- One-way audio as soon as you use the intercom function, you cannot hear your counterpart. Only when you deactivate the intercom function again can you hear your counterpart again (comparable with walkie talkies).
- Two-way audio You can also hear the other person while you have activated the intercom function (comparable with telephone).
- Depending on which mode works better for you, you can select the desired mode.
PIR - switch
- Attention: To ensure optimum battery life, we recommend that you deactivate the motion detector.
- Switch the motion detector on/off or set the sensitivity (low, medium, high).
- If the motion detector is active, you will receive a notification on your smartphone as soon as motion is detected. The current camera image is also saved. You can find this on the start page under "Profile -> Message".
- In addition, when the motion detector is activated, recordings are automatically saved to your microSD card (if you have one) or your cloud storage (if you have one).
Format memory card
- To be found under "The memory card setting".
- Deletes the entire content on the microSD card
- To share your door intercom with other users (any number of users).
- Then, using "Add Sharing", enter a valid email address or phone number of the account with which you want to share your device.
- Then please tap on "Add sharing". (Alternatively, you can also do this via the family function - Family management). In the window that opens, enter the e-mail address or telephone number of the account with which you want to share your device. Finally, press "Finish".
Unshare / Delete sharing
- To cancel a division, you must first press "Divide device" again (see previous point). Then you can swipe the division you want to delete to the left. The "Delete" button appears. By tapping on this button, you can cancel the division.
- You can subscribe to cloud storage to save automatic recordings (motion detection) without an SD card.
- To do this, click on "Cloud storage" and shopping service in live mode.
- Click on "subscribe". Select the desired package depending on the desired term and duration of the storage. Depending on this, your price will be calculated, which you can then pay. The subscription will be activated immediately after payment.
- Family management
- The family management is used to easily share devices with people living in the household. Press "Create a home" under "Profile -> Family management" to create a family. Assign a name, location and create the desired rooms. You can then add family members via "Add members" to give them access to your devices.
Article is closed for comments.