FLEX MAX Bluetooth Fingerprint and Pincode door handle
1. Scoop of delivery
The package contains:
- Door rosette with PZ-drills
- 8mm-allen key
- Cover for inside
- Door handle - outer part
- Door handle - inner part
- 4x screw adapter
- 2x screws for door handle mounting
- 2x screws for rosette mounting
- Screw for mounting the trim
- Allen key suitable for 9.
- Needle for reset button
- 2x emergency key
2. Technical data
|Operating temperature||-20° to 60°C|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90%|
|Transmit power||100 mW|
|Power supply||4x AAA-batteries|
|Battery lifespan||~10.000 openings|
|Storage of access data||Permanent (also during battery change)|
|Number of media||
Unlimited eKeys (Smartphone-users)
|Emergency power supply||5V, Micro-USB|
3. Mounting of the door handle
- First remove your old door handle.
- Take the outer part of the door handle (with cable) and the 8mm square (2.). Feed the cable through the square and insert the square as far as it will go into the square hole provided.
- Mount two screw adapters (6.) on the outside of the door handle.
- Insert the square and the screw adapters through the standard holes provided in the door.
- Now guide the cable and the square on the inside through the inner part of the door handle.
- Insert the plug into the socket provided. Make sure that the red marked side of the plug and the red marked side of the socket are on the same side.
Caution: Please be very careful when plugging and unplugging the cable so as not to damage the socket.
- Place the cover on the inside of the door lock. Screw the cover in place with the supplied screw (9.) and the Allen key (10.).
- Screw the two sides of the door handle together using the screws provided (7.). Attention: Please be sure to use a plastic screwdriver to prevent scratching the door handle.
- Finally, mount the door rosette (1.) using the screw adapters (6.) and the corresponding screws (8.).
3.1 Insert / replace batteries
- Remove the screw from the cover using the Allen key supplied.
- Remove the cover, replace the batteries and reassemble the cover in reverse order.
4. Emergency power supply
- On the outside of the door handle you will find a micro-USB socket that can be used to supply the door handle with emergency power, e.g. with the help of a power pack. This is necessary, for example, if the inserted batteries run out and you forget to replace them in time.
The batteries or the door handle are NOT going to be charged in the process.
5. Smartphone App
Search for the SOREX SmartLock app in the Google Play Store or Apple Store and install it.
You can find instructions for the SOREX SmartLock app here.
6. Reset to factory settings
You can reset the door handle in two different ways:
- Delete the door handle from the app (select door handle -> Settings -> "Delete") or
- Press the reset button using the supplied needle for about 3 seconds or until two signal tones are played in quick succession. The LED ring then pulses light blue.
Article is closed for comments.