1. Scope of delivery
The package contains:
- 8mm-iron square
- 4x srewadapter (long)
- 4x srewadapter (short)
- Door handles (inside &outside handle)
- 4x Fasteningscrews
- Replacement screw for battery compartment/inside cover
- Replacement worm screw for fixing the outer door handle to the mounting plate
- Allen key
- Emergency key
2. Technical data
|Article number||BH104100 (schwarz) & BH104200 (silber)|
|EAN||0096224847170 & 0096224847163|
|Operating temperature||-20° to 50°C|
|IP - protection class||IP 44|
|Power supply||4 x AAA|
|Transmitting power||100 mW|
|Battery lifespan||~ 1 year with average use (10 openings a day)|
|Storage of access data||Permanent (also during battery change)|
|Number of medias||
Unlimited eKeys (Smartphone-user)
3. Mounting of the door handle
- Firstly, remove the old door handle.
- Take the outer part of the door handle (with cable) and the 8mm square (2.). Feed the cable through the square and insert the square as far as it will go into the square hole provided.
- Mount either two of the long (3.) or two of the short screw adapters (4.) on the outside of the door handle.
- Insert the square and the screw adapters from the outside through the standard holes provided in the door (38mm spacing).
- Mount the mounting plate on the inside of the door using two fastening screws (6.). Make sure that the notch in the mounting plate is later on the same side as the worm screw in the door handle.
- Now guide the cable and the square into the inner part of the door handle.
- Fasten the door handle to the previously screwed mounting plate using the worm screw (picture above). Now connect the plug to the socket in the battery compartment. Make sure that the red marked side of the plug and the red marked side of the socket are on the same side.
- Insert 4x AAA batteries.
- Now close the cover and fasten it with the screw provided (7.).
4. Smartphone App
Search for the SOREX SmartLock app in the Google Play Store or Apple Store and install it.
You can find instructions for the SOREX SmartLock app here.
5. "Normal door handle " - mode
To use the product as a normal door handle (permanently open, without authentication), proceed as follows:
- Press the button (see picture below) on the inside for 1 second or until the LED on the outside flashes white.
- Release the button.
- The LED now briefly lights up green, the door fitting is now permanently open.
To exit the mode again, proceed as follows:
- Open with a taught-in fingerprint or via the app. The mode is then ended.
- Via the button on the inside
- Press the button for 1 second or until the LED on the outside flashes white.
- Release the button.
- The LED now briefly lights up blue, the mode is now ended. You must now authenticate yourself again each time you want to open the door..
6. Batterry warning
When the battery is almost empty, the LED on the outside lights up red at each opening. You still have about 100 openings to change the batteries.
You can also check the current charge level at any time in the app.
7. Reset to factory settings
You can reset the door handle in two different ways:
- Delete the door handle from the app (select door handle -> settings -> "Delete") or
- First press the reset button using a needle for about 5 seconds or until the LED on the outside lights up solid red. As soon as you release the reset button, the colour of the LED changes to green and the reset is completed.