Amazon Alexa - Create a routine (optional)
Note: This is a sample routine, you can create routines as you wish. The lock can also be unlocked & locked by voice commands even without a special routine.
Routine: Automatically lock the smart lock at 11PM
- To create such a routine, first go to a selected lock in the Alexa – app and press “Create a routine” at the bottom. Afterwards click on “When this happens”.
- First select “Schedule” and “At time” to enter an exact time. Then the time and the days on which the routine should be executed can be set.
- Now an action can be added, which will be triggered at 11pm. To lock the smart lock, first go to “Add action” and then to “Smart Home”.
- Now the desired lock can be selected and added by clicking on “Add”.
- Afterwards save the created routine by clicking on “Save” on the top right corner.
Article is closed for comments.