Set up Amazon Alexa
Sorex SmartLock: Activate Amazon Alexa
- Before you can use the lock with Amazon Alexa, you must first activate the option in the lock settings. To do this, go to "Amazon Alexa" and enable the option "Remote opening".
Amazon Alexa: Activate skill
- Sign in with your Amazon account or register in the Amazon Alexa – app.
- In the Amazon Alexa – app, go to “More” at the bottom and then to “Skills and games” and search for the skill “TTLock”.
- After activating the skill, a login window will appear where you can login with the same access data as in your Sorex Smart Lock – app. Your account will now be linked to the Amazon Alexa application.
- All smart home capable locks can be seen under “Devices” and “Locks”.
Note: With a tap on the lock – icon you can unlock the smart lock remotely.
Amazon Alexa: Open lock with voice control
- To unlock the lock using a voice command or the Alexa app, you must first activate this option in the Amazon Alexa – app and configure a corresponding confirmation code (voice code).
- Therefore, go to the settings of the selected lock and activate “Unlock by app” and “Unlock by voice”. Afterwards follow the instructions of the Amazon Alexa – app.
Article is closed for comments.